Softmill Three deck ovens
Product Specifications and Characteristics
Specifications (mm) 1640 (W) x 830 (D) x 1900 (H)
Capacity 3 steps 3 steps
Power used 380V, 3P, 18Kw & 220V, 2P, 0.5Kw
Temperature range 0˚C to 270˚C
Rating The water supply pipe (15A)
Drainage The drain pipe (50A)
Options Steam + German ceramic board (1.5Kw power added per unit)
Continuous step control method by microprocessor / Controllable temperature range from 0 to 100% for uniform and precise temperature control / Intuitive design control unit for beginners
Thermal Engineering Heating System
Heating system that delivers uniform temperature in the oven and sufficient warmth to realize uniform color of product
Exclusive steam system
Suitable for food safety by applying differentiated steam device, ceramic plate, rust-free material and purified water steam
Stone plate and steam option
Can produce European bread with flavor and volume by applying German ceramic ceramic plate and steam device
Differentiated oven top
Use high-grade nichrome hot wire for high power efficiency / Replace the upper heater cover with our own manufactured perforated plate to ensure robustness
Croissant (verse 3 three times, about 14 long)
Ingredients: flour 245g, jungryeokbun 105g, life yeast 16g, salt, 7 g, sugar 35g, skim milk powder 11g, egg 14g, water (cold water) 175g, butter (dough for – pomade Condition)
14ha, butter with wave 210g * softmill tip
After folding, sufficiently refrigerate the rest (at least 30 minutes) and keep the room at 20 ℃. The dough is chilled so that the operations (refrigerated after weighing)
1. Mixing: In a dissolved salt and sugar at the same time into the non-butter filler material is mixed so that the smooth loaf (because the short mixing in cold water on the formulation. recommended.)
2. after mixing the dormant and refrigerated in plastic wrap and then gave a little push so thick 3cm. (30 minutes)
3. charging fingerprints when butter is pressed after a given beat by using a plunger was kept cold for a day To make it square with a thickness of 1cm.
4. After pouring the dough that has been refrigerated, wrap the filling butter. (It is better to push 20 ~ 30 minutes of refrigerated pause than straight pushing.)
5. Push the dough slightly with a push rod and then push it with a long rectangle (more than 0.5cm in thickness)
6. Fold 3 layers Refrigerate over time.
7. Process ‘5 ~ 6’ 3 times in total (3 times in 3 times)
8. Push up after refrigerated rest. Thickness is 0.4 ~ 0.5cm x 22cm, and then it is cut into an isosceles triangle with a height of 20cm x 10cm of base, and rolled to form a croatian shape.
8. Fermentation: After fermentation at a temperature of 30 ° C and a humidity of 70% for about 45 to 50 minutes, remove the surface, dry the surface for 1 to 2 minutes, and apply egg whites.
9. Baking: In a soft-milled rotary oven, open for 1 minute at -190 ° C for 10 minutes,> 2 steps at -175 ° C for 6 minutes, and the damper for 3 minutes.
There are no reviews yet.